Jesus – “I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in Me, and I in them, will produce much fruit.” (John 15:5 NLT)
DESCRIPTION – Our new Spiritual Growth emphasis, titled FLOURISH, is designed to help you thrive Spiritually over a seven week period (Aug 19th – October 1st) through weekly Sermons, engaging video Life Group agendas, Small Group Discussion, Daily Personal Devotions, weekly Family Devotions, and weekly Scripture Memory.
OUR GIFT TO YOU – To help us all in this Spiritual Growth Emphasis, our Pastors and Staff have written a book titled FLOURISH. It’s our gift to you for participating in our Spiritual Growth Emphasis. Physical copies are available at our Celebration Campuses and digital copies are available as a download below.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED – To get the most from the FLOURISH Spiritual Growth Emphasis, we encourage all participants to do the following for the duration of the campaign:
- Attend Worship Services weekly for teaching on John 15
- Read the Daily Devotions and complete each Follow-Up Activity
- Participate in the Life Group Agendas (complete with teaching videos) with your Life Group.
- Lead your family through each of the Family Devotions
- Memorize each of the Memory Verses from John 15.
Our hope and prayer is that God would enrich your life and grow you tremendously as you spiritually FLOURISH with us.